2019-04-16

Blog introduction and teaching

Dear Readers!
   I have created this blog, because I have so many things that I want to share with you related to Fertility Awareness, and my husband says nobody reads long posts on Facebook. I hope you will like it and find it useful!
   If you get interested and want to dive deeper into the topic and learn the Fertility Awareness method, send me an e-mail to timeaagnesvelu@gmail.com, contact me on my Facebook page: Fertility Awareness teaching and consultation - Timea Agnes Velu or message me here at 'Contact me!'.
   I teach mostly via Skype, the basic course is about 4 hours long (for Indians it would be 5-6 hours due to the complete absence of education in schools in the human anatomy and reproduction field). In special cases (adolescent, postpartum, breastfeeding, coming off hormonal birth control, approaching menopause) it takes half an hour extra. I teach everyone individually, therefore the pace is personalized, there is always time to process what you heard or ask questions.
   The course is mainly for women because the base of the method is the observation of fertility signs during the menstrual cycle, but it is always good if the male partner also takes part, it helps with the cooperation. In case of Indians both the partners should attend the course due to the reason mentioned above!



So Ladies (and Gentlemen), let's get started! 😉

No comments:

Post a Comment